Kino Pakistan or also known as ‘Kinnow’ is a high-yield mandarin hybrid cultivated extensively in the wider Punjab region of Pakistan and India. It is a hybrid of two citrus cultivars – ‘King’ (Citrus nobilis) × ‘Willow Leaf’ (Citrus × deliciosa).
- Firm to slightly soft, smooth-skinned with no deep grooves, and deep orange to almost red.
- Round, large, and has golden-orange skin, with a maximum of 25 seeds.
- Skin can be easily peeled and the fruit itself has high juice content, which is rich in vitamin C.
- An anti-toxic fruit to helps the body get rid of any kind of poisonous elements.
- Rich in essential nutrients to keep skin healthy.
- Boosts metabolism by curing any sort of stomach-related issues by aiding digestion.
- Helps with acidity and constipation by curing acidity and constipation.
- Good for immunity by stimulating the immune system due to the presence of vitamin C.
- Excellent for blood pressure.
- Reduces inflammation through its anti-inflammatory properties.