Dry chilli is dehydrated chilli peppers, deep red in colour that are considered for flavouring purposes. just as dried fruit has a more concentrated taste than its fresh counterpart, chiles gain a more intense character when dried. Because they’re allowed to ripen on the plant, chiles often taste sweeter than dried.
- Appearance: smooth, bright red .
- Flavor: Bright, with smoky undertones .
- The chillies have a sharp taste.
- Making paste/sauce which are used to add spice to other dishes.
- Overcome nasal congestion.
- Reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Act As Natural Pain Relief.
- Burn body fat, etc.