Kino Pakistan or also known as 'Kinnow' is a high yield mandarin hybrid cultivated extensively in the wider Punjab region of Pakistan and India. It is a hybrid of two citrus cultivars - 'King' (Citrus nobilis) × 'Willow Leaf' (Citrus × deliciosa).
Firm to slightly soft, smooth-skinned with no deep grooves, and deep orange to almost red.
Round, large, and has golden-orange skin, with a maximum of 25 seeds.
Skin can be easily peeled and the fruit itself has high juice content, which is rich in vitamin C.
1. An anti-toxic fruit to help the body get rid of any kind of poisonous elements.
2. Rich in the essential nutrients to keep skin healthy.
3. Boosts metabolism by curing any sort of stomach-related issues by aiding digestion.
4. Helps with acidity and constipation by curing acidity and constipation.
5. Good for immunity by stimulating the immune system due to presence of vitamin C.
6. Excellent for blood pressure:
7. Reduces inflammation through its anti-inflammatory properties.